Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellation Policy: I understand that there are no refunds offered after the commencement of classes or after payment has been received.
2. Should I wish to withdraw my child at the end of a term or month, I will provide at least 2 weeks' notice.
3. Missed Class Policy for STEM Courses: I understand that Genius Assembly is unable to offer make-up classes, refunds, or discounts for missed classes. This ensures a stable learning environment for all students with minimum class disruptions. Venues and resources are also hired based on full-term periods.
4. Missed Class Policy for Chess Courses: I understand that Genius Assembly is unable to offer make-up classes, refunds, or discounts for missed classes. However, an online class replacement for Chess can be provided upon request, subject to the availability of slots. This is not a default procedure.
5. I understand that re-enrolment from one term to the next is an automatic procedure. This is to avoid any misunderstandings that may lead to students missing placement in their usual classes.
6. The minimum enrolment period is one term for STEM courses(Lego robotics, Coding ), etc. For new students joining after the start of a term, fees will be charged pro rata.
7. I acknowledge and agree that Genius Assembly, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage, or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at Genius Assembly, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury
8. I hereby release and forever discharge Genius Assembly from any and all liability, loss, and damage (including direct, indirect, and consequential) or any other claim in any way associated with the attendance of my child/children at Genius Assembly classes.
9. In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorize any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
10. I warrant that my child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells, or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder, or injury that would render it unsafe for my child to take part in Genius Assembly classes.